Zoomo Sales - Express Limited Warranty (USA & CANADA)
If you are not completely obsessed with your new Zoomo product, you are welcome to return it within three (3) days of purchase, provided it is still in its original condition. You can expect a refund, after the date of examination is complete, to return to your credit card within 7 to 14 working days after we have received your return. All returns have a 15% restocking fee that will be deducted from your total refund. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the product is defective or when an error has occurred filling the order.
Limited Warranty Inclusions
This Limited Warranty applies to Zoomo e-bikes normally operated in the United States or Canada, and is provided to the original owner of the e-bike during the Limited Warranty period.
Zoomo offers a Limited Warranty that covers repairs to correct any e-bike defect related to materials or workmanship occurring during the warranty period, excluding slight noise, vibrations, or other normal characteristics of the e-bike. Needed repairs will be performed using new, remanufactured, or refurbished parts.
Warranty repairs, including parts and labor, will be made at no charge. The Limited Warranty period for all coverages begins on the date the e-bike is first delivered or put in use, and ends at the expiration of the coverage period.
The sole remedy of the Limited Warranty is the replacement of defective frames, or defective parts. This Limited Warranty applies only to original owners and is non-transferable, to the extent permitted by law. Claims under this warranty must be made directly to Zoomo by returning your e-bike to any Zoomo location that performs maintenance or repairs.
The table below outlines the items covered by the Limited Warranty:
Limited Warranty Exclusions
Your Limited Warranty excludes repairs required due to:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Commercial Use - This product is intended to be used for personal use only.
- Accidents, collision, fire, theft, freezing, candalism, riot, explosion, or objects striking the e-bike.
- Misuse of the e-bike such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing, or other competition.
- Alteration, modification or tampering to the e-bike.
- Installation of non-OEM or non-compatible parts.
- Water or fluid contamination.
- Improper assembly (after leaving the place of purchase)
- Refurbished 3rd party bikes are not covered by warranty
- Airborne fallout, rail dust, salt from sea air, salt or other materials used to control road conditions, chemicals, tree sap, stones, hail, earthquake, water or flood, windstorm, lightning, the application of chemicals or sealants subsequent to manufacture, etc., is not covered.
- Failure to follow the recommended maintenance schedule intervals and/or failure to use or maintain the e-bike properly.
- Your warranty is void if evidence of salt, sand, or water damage are present within the components.
- Any bike that is greater than 2 years old at the time of purchase is not covered by any warranty.
- Any bike that has been transferred. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty is not transferable in any way and may not be exercised by anyone other than the original buyer, only if the buyer has retained constant ownership of the bicycle since their original purchase.
- Economic loss or extra expense is not covered. Examples include: Inconvenience, Lodging, meals, or other travel costs, loss of e-bike use, payment for loss of time or pay, state or local taxes required on warranty repairs, storage, etc.
If you consider your purchased product is not of acceptable quality or has latent defect (this includes any inherent fault) or requires replacement or repair, you should:
- Discuss your concern with Zoomo;
- Make a warranty claim either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via our support portal online with details and pictures of the concern. We may ask for additional information. We also reserve the right to inspect the e-bike before accepting your warranty claim.
- Stop using the product;
- Arrange to have the e-bike examined at a Zoomo repair location.
- If we determine the warranty applies for the complaint, we will repair or replace the component pursuant to the terms of this limited warranty.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Zoomo does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with these e-bikes. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose applicable to this e-bike is limited in duration to the duration of this written limited warranty. Performance of repairs and needed adjustments is the exclusive remedy under this written limited warranty or any implied warranty.
Zoomo shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, lost wages or vehicle rental expenses, resulting from breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty will last or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Zoomo is not liable for any financial loss and/or prevention of profit and/or any consequential loss that may be caused by non-standard usage of the product. We hereby inform the buyer that Zoomo is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and/or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and/or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. Zoomo is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property.
Limited Warranty Information for California Only
California Civil Code Section 1793.2(d) requires that, if Zoomo or its representatives are unable to repair the product to conform to the applicable express warranties after a reasonable number of attempts, Zoomo shall either replace the product or reimburse the buyer the amount paid or payable by the buyer.